Monday 6 August 2007

First Ever Post!!


My big news (and reason for starting this!) is that I have just become a Design Team Member for Papercraft Junkies and I must admit I am just a little proud of myself at being chosen. We are currenty in the middle of doing our first challenge so I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with. I have started mine but with having the children at home full time (hooray for the 6 weeks holidays!) I'm finding it very difficult to actully get stuck into it without being constantly interupted by children for one reason or another. I feel the pressure is on as I don't want to disappoint, it being the first challenge and all, and I feel I have to prove that I earnt my place so need to produce something with that little extra something. (I'm very self critical at the best of times and I'm not putting any extra pressure on myself honest!!) I'll be fine once I devise a way of keeping the children entertained for a few hours on their own so that I can get stuck in - easy said than done with my two!!! But I like a challenge!!

I would like to take this opportunity to say a big "Congratulations" to the other members of the design team who are:
Jayne Loughlin (jay670120)
Melissa Smith (melissa)
Natalie Jubb (NatBag)
Paula Whittaker (Bettyboo)
Tracey Dean (rattytatty)
Taslimah Dauhoo (Tassy)


And you can find us all at
http://www.papercraftjunkies.com/

so come along and join us, we're a very friendly bunch!

1 comment:

mum-on-the-run said...

OOh, that's so beautiful!!