Sunday 12 August 2007

Productive Day

Had a very productive day today. I started to make some cards for next challenge and once I started I couldn't stop! I made 3 cards in the end and I even used stamps that I haven't used since I first bought them. I'm not sure if I'm going to put all the cards in the gallery for the challenge as I still have a few more ideas rattling round. I may just do a couple more then pick the best. I have to say I am loving being part of the Design Team!!

This afternoon was not quite as enjoyable but just as productive as I ploughed my way through two basket fulls of ironing while watching CSI. Josh was at the Trafford Centre with his dad and Peej had taken Ellie to the park to try out her new Pepper Pig wellies, so I was free to get stuck in without interruption. Bliss.

Unfortunately I can't upload my cards onto here for you to have a look at as they have to stay secret for the challenge. I really need to make some non challenge stuff to put on here. I did take a photo of Ellie's wellies before she went to the park so might have a go at a scrapbook layout of them tomorrow.

No comments: