Sunday 23 September 2007

If You Thought The Hedgehog Was Cute...


We went to a Papercraft Extravaganza in Harrogate yesterday and every time we go, this stamp catches my eye. I think it's so cute but some how I always managed to talk myself out of buying it. This year was no exception, so when I wasn't looking my Mum bought it for me instead. Aren't Mums brilliant!

The colours haven't come out quite how I would have liked as the card I stamped on must have some kind sheen on it and I didn't realise until I started colouring it in. Doh! However I think if I don't tell anyone I might just get away with it. Shh!

5 comments:

Shh-Shh said...

This stamp is soooo cute ...will have to have a borrow ...TEE HEE HEE LOL!!!
You cant tell about the sheen soo you shouldnt worry hun.x.

Maria said...

Oh I think it's fabulous. Gosh that image is so cute and you did a wonderful job coloring it!

Maria

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Very cute image! How nice of your mom!

Heather P. said...

Awww, this is SO cute!

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Ooh I love this card!! This is too cute!! :-)
You have a nice Mom BTW... ;-)