Sunday 2 September 2007

Old and New

A bit late putting this one on now as the challenge is nearly over but as I was on holiday on Monday I couldn't put these up until now.



So this week was Jayne's (jay670120) turn to pick a subject and her Challenge was:

"Something old & something new"
Adapt this as you wish but a few ideas are:

-use something from your old stash & something you've bought recently.
-perhaps it can be just the subject about weddings
-or use an old photo & a new photo !!!
...but it will be fun to still use old and new stash if you can!!!!

This is my contribution. the "OLD" ATC was done using distress inks and a watch stamp using things I've had in my stash for a long time. The "New" ATC was done using my new papers, new baby stamps, and new Quickutz alphabet.

No comments: