Monday 8 October 2007

Challenge 9 - Flowers


This weeks challenge for Papercraft Junkies is 'Flowers' and has been set by Durcan Designs (a.k.a. Tracy Durcan)




Here are my contributions.
The "Some bunnies missed you" card was made using a Penny Black Stamp which I coloured in using watercolour pencils. The orange paper is from the "spring fling collection" by Blonde Moments and the green paper with small white flowers on is by Scissors Sisters. The flowers are made with a daisy punch and I've added a little puff paint to the centre of each. The words "Some bunnies missed you" I did with my Quickutz.

For the "Sophie" card I used a little girl stamp by Penny Black. I coloured her in with Twinkling H2O's. The green flower ribbon, happy birthday stamp and the small flower stamp all came free with card making magazines. I've had the flowery backing paper so long I can't remember where it's from and it doesn't say in it. The letters are stickers by K&Co.
If you'd like to have a go at this weeks Papercraft Junkies challenge please click here to join in.
Thank you

7 comments:

pescbrico said...

Love both of your card but I love the tail of your rabbit in the first one!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Both of these are so cute!!

Dee said...

Got to admit that I just love the 'Some bunnies missed you' card the best, especially the fluffy tail ... just finishes it off nicely.

The Cryer Family said...

Gorgeous cards - so cute!!!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Realy cute card,love the bunnies,Dawnx

Deborah said...

This is wonderful! Deb

Maria said...

Oh my gosh, your cards are way too cute. I really love those bunnies. Fabulous job on your cards!

Maria