Tuesday 16 October 2007

Have an "ice" day



Josh has some friends in his school who are Jehovah's Witnesses, as they can't put up "Christmas Cards" I usually make a few none religious cards to send so that they do have a card they can put up and don't feel left out. When I saw this stamp I thought it would be perfect for making Jehovah friendly cards.

It's a Whipper Snapper stamp, coloured with Twinkling H2Os to give it sparkle. The backing paper is another freebie that came with a magazine. I have so many freebies Christmas papers that need using up!! The card blank is by Craftwork Cards and has an iridescent sheen to it.

4 comments:

June Houck said...

Very sweet card! I like the framed snowman too :)

Deborah said...

Perfect adorable card for the occasion! Deb

Shh-Shh said...

Love it Fe..... I would be pleased to receive this card...
Nice to know there are folks around who have respect & consideration for others beliefs. Well done you.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Heather P. said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE!