Saturday 20 October 2007

Sophie's Tin

I thought you might like a change from Christmas cards so here's something a little different for you.

I've made this tin as a Birthday present for a little girl who is in my daughter's class at school. She's having a Birthday party in November and Ellie has been invited. I just need to buy some hair bobbles or something to go in it.

The paper and fibres were from CraftyCarrot.com. The big flowers are Bazzill Bitty Blossoms and the small flowers are Prima Got Flowers with brads in the centres. The lettering was done on my Cricut.

10 comments:

Deborah said...

Sophie's tin will surely be the hit of the party! Just adorable! Deb

My Paper World said...

So pretty and girly! I love it!

pescbrico said...

It's really beautifull and girly! I love it!

Shh-Shh said...

love the tin ... you are soooo talented

Maria said...

Awww. . .such a lovely gift to give to a girl. Your tin is so femine and pretty! Love all the flowers! Great job!

Maria

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Gorgeous!

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Very cute little tin!! I have a question: What kind of glue do you use for that type of projects? I'm always afraid the paper is gonna peel off down the road! thanks :-)

Fe-Fe said...

I use Modge Podge Bee. But I know other people prefer double sided sticky tape. I guess it's just down to personal preferance.

Anonymous said...

I love this tin, you are the altered queen ! Nice job !

Heather P. said...

This is SOOOO pretty! Love all that ribbon. :)