Saturday 27 October 2007

Two More...






Two more cards to add to my growing collection. Still not half way through yet though and Peej and I are going to sunny Florida on Friday for a week while my lovely Mum looks after the kids for us.

I really need to get cracking as we're having a new bathroom fitted and work done on the house the week we get back so I don't really want to make cards in all the muck and mess! By the time it's all done it will be the middle of November so that will only give me a couple of weeks to do the remaining cards. So you can see why I want to get the majority done now before we go away!!
Right then back to the kitchen to make more!!

3 comments:

Shh-Shh said...

these are soooo adorable and I love the colours on both of the cards.x.

pescbrico said...

This sentiment is adorable. Hope you will have a great week of vacation!

Sharon Caudle said...

soooooo cute!!!!!!