Sunday 25 November 2007

Challenge 16 - Love Is...

This weeks PCJ challenge has been set by NatBag (Natalie Jubb) and her challenge is - 'Love is...'
This can be a card, LO, altered item, ATC, anything. It doesn't have to contain those words though, just let them guide you. :)


Here is my contribution. I've put some close ups on too so that you can read the hearts!






























































If you'd like to take part in this weeks challenge please click here and you could win a 15% discount voucher for http://www.craftycarrot.com/!

3 comments:

My Paper World said...

Beautiful! Love the journalling on the hearts!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Love is all of those things! I love this layout! Great job!

Risa said...

I love your layout!!!!! It makes me smile to see the love that is shone in thses pictures!
malieta:)