Saturday 16 February 2008

The Latest Cards

I've made two cards this weekend. The first is a wedding card for a friend at my Mum's work. The heart border is by Lakeland and I stamped it with Versamark then embossed it with silver embossing powder. The picture and slide mount are both by Crafty Individuals, The rings and "Congratulations" are peel off stickers.
The second card is a Christmas card, yes I know I still need to make another one to keep up with my resolution but I'm hoping to do that later! The stamp is Luka by Sugar Nellie and the papers are all ones that I got free with a craft magazine.

2 comments:

Risa said...

Hi Fe-Fe!
Your wedding card is very beautiful and I think your christmas card is cute also!
malieta:)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow fabulous cards 2 different styles love them both ,Dawnx