Wednesday 14 May 2008

Happy Mail

Look at the happy mail I received from my blogging buddy Carol.
The magazine is fantastic, its got some really great ideas in it. One project in particular caught my eye and I am going to try to make something similar for Ellie's teacher as an end of year present. It has meant that I've had to order some stuff from America in order to do it though but I don't mind, Ellie's teacher is worth it! Carol also sent me some beautiful flowers in all sorts of colours and sizes, some gorgeous word embellishments and some distressed frames which I can't wait to use. She also made me a very pretty card but I just realised I forgot to take a photo of it. I will take one and add it on to this post tomorrow. Thank you so much for everything you sent Carol, it was great happy mail and I can't wait use some on my projects.

9 comments:

Dawn said...

Aww Fe that crafty stuff looks brilliant - what a lovely thing to get in the mail. Those flowers - Wowee!! It's so nice to share.
And thanks so much for my
PIF RAK which I got yesterday .

Hugz

Dawn
x

Risa said...

Your goodies are grand Fe-Fe...Have fun creating!
malieta:)

Dee said...

What a lovely thing to do.... lucky you eh? Have fun, you deserve it.

Love Mum
XXX

Lee said...

Oh how fun!!! Happy Mailboxes are just the greatest!! Can't wait to see what you get to create!!

Classroomfree said...

wow, looks fab!

Jules x

Cazzy said...

You deserve that lovely stash! Enjoy it Fe!

Unknown said...

Fe, I left a message on my blog to say thanks for your blog candy and forgot to come over here and say the same...thank you hun, it was also a beautiful card :D

Em said...

You jammy thing! :)

Can't wait to see what you are making for the teachers!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

You're so very welcome! I hope you enjoy using your goodies! I cannot wait to see your teacher gift!!