Saturday 25 October 2008

Merry Christmas

I think you all must be sick of my Christmas cards by now but here I am posting yet another one. Sorry to say I haven't finished yet either so there are still more to come! Arrrgggg! I used my new embossing folder and Cuttlebug on the card blank for this one. Then I stamped the Merry Christmas stamp onto watercolour paper and then stamped the Penny Black mouse stamp in the middle of that. I coloured it all with Twinking H2O's then cut it out in a scalloped square using Nestiblities in the Cuttlebug. I added the two flowers with the snowflake brad in the centre and added a gem to the centre of that to add a little bling.

6 comments:

Bee's Zen Garden said...

This little mouse is so cute!♥
Hats off to you for keeping up with your determination to make all those Christmas cards!! How many have you made so far???

Unknown said...

Lovely card Fe!

Barbaraxx

carolann said...

This is absolutely stunning hun WTG xxxxx

Dawn said...

This is great and beautifully coloured Fe - love the merry xmas square!


Dawn
x

Cazzy said...

I love that Fe.

Deborah said...

Love your CB background! darling stamp and scalloped edge! Deb