Thursday 9 October 2008

A Spoon Full Of Sugar Challenge

It's good fun all these challenge blogs that are out at the moment! This card is for the Spoon Full of Sugar challenge which is to "use the colour scheme of pink and green" I used papers by K&Co, the flower fairy was a RAK from a blogging buddy and is coloured with Twinkling H2O's. I did some doodling around the outside edge using H2O's for the blocks of colour the Marvey Pens to do the doodle flowers and swirls. I used a bit of Stickles on the fairy's wings, the flower and the butterfly.

It doesn't photograph well. It looks much prettier in real life.

10 comments:

Rach said...

a pretty pink and green card, such a sweet image.xx

Bubbles said...

Such a pretty card, love the cute image and your doodling is fab!
Joanne x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card I love the beautiful DP, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

Cazzy said...

That looks really pretty, love the fairy!

Deborah said...

This is one of my all time favorite color combos! I find too, that the lighter shades are a bit tricky to photograph! Fabulous card! Deb

carolann said...

Wow stunning card hun well done xxxxx

Ana Baird said...

Cute and sweet!

Debbie said...

What a sweet card Fe - love pink and green. :) :)

Bev said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and sweet image

hugs Bev x

Nikki said...

This is gorgeous I have this stamp but I have only used it twice and I love it so much...I must use it more!