Wednesday 7 January 2009

Magnolia Vs Stampavie Sketch Challenge

The children wrote (well typed them on the computer and I printed them out) their Christmas thank you notes over the weekend. Although I have made a few thank you cards to put them in I still had a few left to make so I thought I'd combine them with some challenges.

This first card is for the Magnolia Vs Stampavie Challenge which this week is a sketch challenge. In the sketch they have put flowers in the bottom left hand corner but I've put Tilda's shoes there instead. Stamps: Magnolia
Coloured with: Distress Ink ~ Twinkling H2Os
Papers: Hot Off the Press
Equipment: Cuttlebug ~ Quickutz thanks die

2 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful card, luv the colours, sue.xx

Dee said...

I love these stamps...... great take for the Challenge.

Mum XXXX