Monday 16 February 2009

The Crafty Pad Challenge

This is my friend Debbie's challenge blog and I thought I would have a go this week as it's a recipe challenge - haven't done one of those for a while!

Here is the recipe:- "something torn/ripped, 2 brads and some ribbon.

You may include other elements if you wish but your card must have these basic ingredients."

Here is my card for the challenge.
Stamp: Faith On Cushion by Debbie
Coloured with: Twinkling H2Os ~ Paper Piecing
Papers: Hot Off The Press
Embellishments: Satin Ribbon ~ Peel Off Sticker ~ Gem Brads

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Fe - thank you so much for joining in on The Crafty Pad Challenge this week. :)

Love you card - fabulous design and love that colour blue...Faith suits that colour. :) Love how you have placed your torn paper too...beautiful. :)

Good luck in the challenge. :)

Are you entering into the Faith candy stamp giveaway on The Crafty Pad? :) :)

xxDebbiexx

Dawn said...

Hiya Fe!
Aww this is gorgeous - love the blue colours and thanks so much for my goodies and beautiful card, they put a real smile on my face!!

Hugs
Dawn
Thanks for joining in at the Crafty Pad too!

Lauren said...

This is so cool and different! TFS.

Macpurp said...

this is a beautiful card !
I love the paper piecing and the blues are stunning!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Pad!
love tina x