Wednesday 25 February 2009

DT Call!

As many of you will know I am a D.T. member of a great crafty forum/blog called Papercraft Junkies. Some new D.T. spots have just become available. If you would like to join the P.C.J. D.T. please see the detail below:

As we are soon to open our new venture, www.PCJDigital.com where we will be selling digital down loadable/printable images we will require some additions to our existing Design Team. Some of the images have previously featured as FREEBIES on the P.C.J. Blog (www.papercraftjunkies.com)
If you are interested in joining our Design Team, then we require some examples of your work. Therefore, please email the following, in .jpg format to submissions@papercraftjunkies.com
Examples required:
2 x Scrapbook pages (one with paper, one digital)
3 x cards (two with paper, one with a digital printed image)
2 x ATCs
2 x Altered Art
If you do not have examples of all listed above, please send us what you have anyway. Obviously the more examples from the list, the more chance you have of becoming a Design Team Member.
Please also tell us a little bit about yourself too.
The deadline for all submissions is midday on Sunday 22nd March 2009.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Happy crafting!
Marcus & Tracey

Go on, try out! You know you want to!! :-)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hiya Fe

I would be too worried about committing myself to anything else just now Fe - I did consider it but I don't know what will happen with my job - he says sometimes there might be more hours - so I think I won't be taking anything else on for the first month or two just to see how tired I am!!! LOL and if I have time at nights to do what has to be done!!

Hugs
Dawn
xx