Tuesday, 10 March 2009

Truly Scrumptious Challenge

This weeks Truly Scrumptious Challenge is a sketch and I'm almost out of time as I think the new challenge starts tomorrow. Nothing like cutting it fine!!! Here is my card for the challenge. It's a party invitation for my daughter's birthday in May. One down about twelve more to go?!
The papers are by Hot Off The Press, the image is one I have swapped with a lady from Trimmies called Spyder. I've coloured the image with Twinkling H2Os. The "You're Invited" stamp is from Stamping Up

5 comments:

Sharon said...

What a super cute image and those papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining the TS challenge.

Dawn said...

Hiya Fe

Aww what a cute invite - ellie must love it!
Love the dotty paper too.

Thanks for joining us this week

Hugs
Dawn
xxx

Beth said...

Fabulous card! This is such a cute little image! Thanks for joining the TS challenge this week!
Beth xx

Michele said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious this week. Michele x

Maria Matter said...

Hi Fe-Fe, another lovely card!
This HOP image is adorable and colored beautifully! Great take on the sketch!
I think the challenge runs for two weeks...I'm hoping, because I just entered mine right now!!!! eek!
I'll have to check that out!
Have a beautiful day!
Blessings, Maria