Tuesday 14 April 2009

Easter Cards

I just realised I hadn't put the kids Easter cards on here yet! I didn't want to put them on before Easter as the kids sometimes visit my blog or they peer over my shoulder while I'm on the computer and I didn't want them to see them. However I nearly didn't get around to putting them at all! Whoops!

This one with the bunnies is Ellie's card. It's a Penny Black stamp coloured with Twinkling H2Os. I embossed the right hand edge with a border embossing folder in my Cuttlebug and added a couple of adhesive pearls but I don't think you can see the embossing too well on the photo.
I used my hedgehog stamp for Josh's Easter card as I thought it was a bit more boyish then the bunnies. It's still a Penny Black (don't you just love 'em?) and coloured with H2O's like Ellie's.

2 comments:

Dee said...

As usual they are both great. Love the colours and yes, PB are just great stamps.


Love Mum XXX

Nicki said...

These are both lovely Fe, I couldn't pick a favourite. Your colouring on them is brilliant. Nicki, xx.