Saturday 9 May 2009

Almost Back?!

My dear Peejy Peej (hubby) is outside in his office working on my computer as we speak! He's hoping to have it ready for use by the end of today. Hooray!!!!

The bad news - I'm full of cold and feel dizzy and light headed. What's that all about?! Josh and Ellie are full of it too so there always seems to be one of us coughing, sneezing or nose blowing at any given moment. LOL!

Hopefully I'll be back in full blogging order later today. Keep your fingers crossed eh?!

Thank you to everyone who left well wishes for my computer.

Happy crafting!

Fe x

2 comments:

Dee said...

You've obviously caught the bug from your computer!! LOL Sorry to hear you aren't too well and here's hoping you and the children feel much better soon.

Love you.... mum XXX

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh no! Has the sickness left the household yet? I hope so!