Wednesday 10 June 2009

Cards For Dad

It's my Dad's Birthday on Saturday but he's on holiday for it so I had to get his cards in the post at the beginning of this week so that he'd get them before he goes. Unfortunately I ran out of time for the kids to make him cards of their own so I had to make one for them to give him. I even had to take it to school to that they could sign it when they came out then we put it straight in the post box on the way home!!

I used a Penny Black image which I coloured with Twinkling H2Os and papers by Hot Off The Press.
I used my new plane stamp for my Dad's card from me and Peej. The papers are Hot Off The Press again and the Happy Birthday was done with my Cuttlebug using a Go Kreate Die. I really hope he got them in time to take away with him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful cards. hugs rachxx

Paula.Crafty Cow said...

Hi, Just been looking over your blog and think your stuff is great.
And thought because you do a lot of colouring that you maybe interested in this blog candy.
http://mypaperprojects.blogspot.com/ its copic markers.
Paula

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh! I love both of these! Awesome masculine cards! I love both images too!!