Sunday 28 June 2009

Christmas Cards in June?!

There is a new challenge over at Quirky Crafts and this week the theme is Red and Green. I chose this as I really needed to make some more Christmas Cards and thought this would be a good incentive to make some!!

This is my DT card for the challenge and it's made using papers my mum gave me. The ribbon is by Dovecraft and the stamp is a Magnolia one.
I also made this one but then afterwards I wasn't sure if it was red and green enough as there is a lot of yellow on it too?! The papers on this one are by Basic Grey. The mouse stamp is a Penny Black and the Merry Christmas one is a Magnolia. I used some Stickles on the icy puddle and the snow to give it a bit of sparkle but you can't really see it on the photo.

There is definitely something not right about making Christmas Cards when the sun is blazing down though isn't there! LOL!

My brother and his Fiance and their little girl just popped round for a surprise visit, it was lovely to see them. Richie fell off his lorry earlier this week and has injured his hip so he's going to be out of action for a while. He showed me the bruise it's left him with and it does look very painful. This is the second time he's fallen off his lorry now. You'd think he'd learn wouldn't you?! :-)

They came to give Josh his birthday present which is an enormous Lightsaber that changes colours and makes different noises depending on the combinations of the handles?! Josh thinks its fab and all I can hear from upstairs right now is various Lightsaber sounds!! I'm just waiting for the smash! LOL!

No comments: