Tuesday 9 June 2009

Father's Day Card

With Father's Day coming up fast and my Dad going to be on holiday for it, I thought I'd better get my act together and make a card and get it off in the post to him so that he will get it before he goes and can take it with him.

I also thought I'd make it my mission to use up some paper scraps that I've had building up for a while. The only problem with that is, I can't remember what make they are. Sorry! I think they may be Daisy Bucket Designs but I'm not certain.

The Bear stamp is from Stamp Addicts and is by Judith. I've added some Gunmetal adhesive pearls to the corners to add a bit of detail. The lettering is by Life's Journey.
I used more paper scraps on the inside and some Peel Off Stickers. I also stamped out the bear again but this time coloured him in with Twinkling H2Os.
It is now in the post and on it's way to my Dad's house. Finger's crossed it gets there before he sets off on his holidays!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Oh do not make them no Dad now so sad but thats a fab card

Liz x

clare said...

Hi HUn..aww..what a sweet card..so love the image and i love how you've carried on in to the inside of the card..TFS hugs clarex