Sunday, 7 June 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge

Josh was invited to his friend's 10th birthday party today so I thought I'd use the Just Magnolia sketch challenge to make the card. I think this has to be my favourite Magnolia stamp at the moment. I think its adorable. I used papers from the Retro Pack by Hot Off the Press. The lettering I did using the Moxie alphabet by Quickutz.
For the inside I used Retro Papers again and did the Happy 10th Birthday using my Go Kreate Dies. Stamps: Tilda Sitting and Wall by Magnolia
Coloured With: Twinkling H2Os ~ Paper Piecing
Papers: Retro by Hot Off The Press
Equipment: Cuttlebug ~ Go Kreate Dies ~ Nestabilities
Embellishments: Flowers ~ Brads ~ White Gel Pen

10 comments:

Tab said...

oooh I love your card, such a sweet image and the colours are divine. Love the little scene! Great take on the sketch too!
Hugs Tab xxx

Liz said...

What a fab card simply stunning and so well put together

liz xx

Mina said...

gorgeous card Fiona, I love this Tilda must dust the cobwebs of mine and give her an inking ...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge xxx

bubblegum said...

Another great card Fe - love the whole colour scheme you have used. :)

xxDebbiexx

Littleted62 said...

This is lovely Fe, your image is beautifully coloured. Hope you did well with your Race For Life! Hugs, Nicki

papercraftsbyrach said...

a wonderful card Fe-fe, great colours and images. hugs rachxx

Emma said...

Fe its beautiful! I hope you are well. Hugs Em.x

Kim Piggott said...

Wow so beautiful!
Love your gorgeous colours and fabulous detail!
So amazing!
Thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia!
hugs
kim x

Bev said...

Fabulous card, such wonderful detail! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

Naoual said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours and papers you used!

Thank you for joining Just Magnolia this week,

xx Naoual