Thursday 23 July 2009

Leaving Tag Card

Another Bunco friend has headed off back to the States and, as is now customary, I made a card for her with lots of little tags so that everyone can write their own private message to go in it.

The papers for this card are all from set by K&Co. The wording was done using Quickutz alphabet dies in my Cuttlebug. The lady stamp is by Crafty Individuals (I think). The flowers are all Primas.
The tags I made using my Cricut and I added some fibres to each tag. The papers again are K&Co and the flowers are Primas.
I may going a bit quiet for a while after this post. The kids are off school for 6 weeks and need lots of attention and also I have lost my crafting mojo. Too many personal things going off at the moment.


I have temporarily relieved myself of my DT posts over the summer holidays and I am going to take a well earned break in the hope that once the holidays are over and the children go back to school things will be looking much better and my mojo will have returned.


I found it so hard doing the teachers gifts and Meghan's leaving card and that's not like me. I also haven't felt much like blog hopping either so my apologies if I haven't visited your blog for ages either.


I hope you all have a wonderful summer and I will see you all again in September.


Hugs
Fe x

4 comments:

cheryl said...

this is truly beautiful love those papers and the layout and image is just brill love cheryl xxxxxxxxxx

Dawn said...

Gorgeous , gorgeous card Fe
Just have a nice relaxing summer - I know exactly how you feel - sometimes it just gets a bit too much..

See ya back soon

Hugs
Dawn
xx

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is gorgeous!! I bet she loved it!

Fe -- I completely understand what you're saying, and you should take some time off for you and your family! I'll still be here when you get back! There are so many things that need to get done other than crafts, that sometimes crafting does need to be set aside! I hope you enjoy your time off!! Take care!!

Debbie said...

Hi Fe - great card - fab layout and that image is great too. ;)

Enjoy our summer hols with your precious family. :) :) :)

xxDebbiex