Sunday 23 August 2009

Happy Birthday Denise

It's my friend Denise's birthday today and I thought I'd be a bit cheeky and use my "Braless" stamp. I hope it makes her laugh!

I used my new My Minds Eye stash including felt borders, papers and the lovely spotty brad in the centre of the spotty flower. There is a little handbag charm hanging off the flower but unfortunately when I took the photo I didn't realise the charm wasn't straight so you can't really see it properly.
I do love this stamp it makes me chuckle. I coloured it with Twinkling H2Os and a black Marvey Le Plume pen.
Hope you have a great birthday Denise!

5 comments:

Cazzy said...

I have this stamp, she is very funny!

Love the card, is that your winning papers and stash from Trimmies?

Cazzy x

Nicki said...

Great card Fe, love the papers and that image is fantastic! Hugs, Nicki

cheryl said...

oh this is great hun love the papers and the stamp is brill love cheryl xxxx

Unknown said...

This is funny, Lovely card. As I haven't been over for a while I have been checking back, the card below inspired me to pull out some of my old PB stamps, I must do that one rainy day! I love the way you decorated the inside too. Nice job on the altered writing box too btw. Hope you are well - Chrissy X

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh, I love this! It's colorful, fun, and how can you not love that image? CUTE, and funny!