Wednesday 16 September 2009

A Christmas Card!

Yes I have actually managed to make another Christmas card. I have used my Basic Grey Christmas papers and I have to say - I love 'em!

I'm not feeling too good at the moment though. I came down with a nasty cold bug at the weekend. I spent most of Sunday in bed shivering under two duvets! I feel much better now than I did at the weekend but if I could remove my head, I think I would. lol

Stamp: Fun Stamps
Papers: Basic Grey
Equipment: Cuttlebug ~ Go Kreate "Happy Christmas" Die

4 comments:

Nicki said...

Sorry to hear you're not well Fe, hope you feel better soon. Love your card, that snowman looks so happy! Nicki, xx

Julia said...

Love your card Fe and well done for making Christmas cards. I just can't think about Christmas yet!!

cheryl said...

cute xmas card love the layout too love cheryl xxxxx

friday feeling said...

I love this card - a great feel to it - the background reminds me of crocheting! (really not sure of the spelling there!)