Saturday 19 September 2009

Christmas Cards

While the electricity was off yesterday I decided to make the most of not being able to do any house work and got stuck into making some Christmas cards. I thought I'd try and use up all my die cut fairies which I've had for about 2 years now. Ellie's friends are all into fairies but next year they'll all be in the juniors instead of the infants and I don't know if fairies will still be as popular then?!

I was also trying to use up my craftwork cards paper which I've also been using for the past 2 years. It has a lovely pearlescent sheen to it which doesn't show on the photos. It's very pretty but my hoping is that if I can use up all my old stuff this year then I can buy new up-to-date Christmas papers next year! :-) The sentiment says "Have a Fairy Merry Christmas"
Papers: Craftwork Cards
Image: Die Cut Fairies by Lili Of The Valley
Equipment: Cuttlebug ~ Nestabilities ~ Corner Rounder Punch

1 comment:

friday feeling said...

2 lovely cards Fe, I'm impressed with your resolve to use up last year's papers before buying any more - I've already given in this year & bought some new ones - very bad - especially as I hadn't even opened one of the paper packs I bought in a sale last year!

Caroline x