Sunday 27 September 2009

Quirky Crafts Challenge 13

The Quirky Crafts Challenge is back!!!! This week it's my challenge! How fab is that? So I know you are all going to rush over and join us this week aren't you?!

My Challenge is "Out and About" so there is lots of room for interpretation and I'm sure everyone has got something in their stash that would cover this one. If you would like to join us for the challenge you can find all the details (including a photo of the prize) here.

I thought I would use my new Fishing Bear Die cut for this one. I've had these Fishing papers by Dovecraft for a while now and the bear (who also doubles up as Fairy Bear). The fishing hat, rod, and fish are all part of the new die cut set my mum bought me at the Harrogate craft show a couple of weeks back. I attached the fish to a bit of cotton thread so that he dangles down from the rod.
Papers: Dovecraft
Equipment: Cuttlebug ~ Boo Bear, Fishing Bear and "Happy Birthday" Go Kreate Dies

No comments: