Monday 5 April 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge

I was making this card for my brother and I had already picked out the image I wanted to use but I thought as it was a Penny Black I'd just check out the Penny Black Saturday Challenge blog to see if I could make it to fit in with their challenge.

Their challenge this week is "Check it out" they want to see checks on your project. So I looked through my boys/men papers and found this great checked paper by K&Co to use. It's not the most inspiring card I've ever made but I'm trying to keep them quite simple at the moment so that I can get more done just in case the house sells and we have to start packing everything up and I can't get to my craft stuff for a while. It's not my brother's birthday until May 3rd but I don't think he looks at my blog so I'm safe!

2 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

this is so cute fiona...love those mice with their mobile phone......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC..hugs kath xxxx

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh my goodness . . . you're moving? I have to do more reading on your blog to find out your news!! This card is adorable! I love the image!!