Saturday 1 January 2011

Christmas Card. Already?!

I would like to say this is the first Christmas card I've made this year but it's not, it's about my 9th. My excuse for starting so early is that my mum bought me a set of adorable Christmas stamps for Christmas and it seems a shame to have to wait until later in the year to start using them.

I actually made this card for a sketch challenge over on Trimmies. I've not taken part in any challenges for a while so I thought it would be a nice start to the New Year to do one.
The sheep stamp is part of a set by Papermania and is coloured with Twinkling H2Os, the sentiment is by Stamping Up. The papers are by Kars. The oval and scalloped oval are Nestabilities dies.

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Wow Fe-Fe, how organised you are! Love the image, those wellies are fab!

Happy New Year hun, hope 2011 is a good one for you and your family.

Nicki, xx