Sunday 3 April 2011

Mother's Day Outing

I thought I'd take the kids for a trip out since its Mother's Day. We went to Quarry Bank Mill and as it's part of the National Trust, and we are now members, we got in free. Hooray.


This is the kids twisting fibres
and feeding coal into the steam engine to power the loom.
Ellie asked me to take this photo.
Then after all that fun we had a stop of at the cafe for ice cream and cake before coming home.


And these are the lovely presents my kids got me for Mother's Day. A beautiful Orchid and some yummy chocolates.
I'm such a lucky Mummy. :0) Thank you for such a lovely day kids. x

2 comments:

friday feeling said...

Hi Fe, I'm pleased you had such a lovely day - your pressies are great too, well done kids!

Caroline x

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big they are now. Josh is so tall! Can't wait to see you!!