Tuesday 10 July 2012

Teachers' Gift

This is still a work in progress. I've just ordered some Tim Holtz Hitch Fasteners to go on the front of the drawer but as I haven't posted anything for a while again and I'm supposed to be making more of an effort I thought I'd put it on anyway.
The papers are by Do Crafts
The stamp and sentiment are by Crafter's Companion
The banner stamp is from a set by Do Crafts
The image is part coloured with Twinkling H2Os and part paper pieced
The flowers and leaves on the left are dies by Marianne Designs
The leaves on the right are a die by Little Claire Designs
Oh and the fancy scalloped edging is a die from the Spellbinders Edgeablities range.

I think that's covered everything. :0)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great work!
craftygriffin.blogspot.com

Julie said...

This is so clever Fe, must have taken you ages to make! Thanks for stopping by my blog, can you pass on to your mum that the "Merry" die is from papertrey inks
https://www.papertreyink.com/pti-dies/papertrey-ink-wonderful-words-holiday-die-collection-set-of-3/
Such a great die set, gives a lovely cut!
Happy new year, Julie.