Sunday 4 February 2018

Three 5th Birthdays

My youngest daughter has a birthday party to go to this afternoon for three of her friends from school. Two of them are twins and the third is their best friend so they are having a joint party. I asked them all what their favourite colours are, Ellie said red, Olivia said pink and Carmen said silver and gold. I didn't have any silver card so I went with gold.


 

The wings, tiara's and wand tips are all made with glitter card which of course gets everywhere. I know how fairies feel now, I'm leaving a trail of fairy dust wherever I go! 



I hope they like them. 
I'm going to enter one for the Cute Card Thursday challenge which is "Anything Goes". I don't normally enter ones where it's "anything goes" as I don't really feel like it's much of a "challenge" I have that particular "challenge" every time I start making a card. I prefer something that takes me out of my comfort zone and feels like its challenging me to do something different, but in the spirit of trying to get back into blogging and posting more regularly and getting used to how it all works again after such a long time away I'm going to make the exception just this once. :-)

1 comment:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Yes, the spring cleaning was a a mad moment.
Not to be repeated Ha ha!

Such a cute trio of cards, and so nice to make the same design, but in their fav. colours.
The girls will love them
xxx