Wednesday 8 August 2007

Frosties Shower!

I have to begin by explaining that when my 9 year old gets angry or frustrated he has this kind of reflex action which makes him bang his hand (or what ever is in it) up and down in rapid succession. For example, if he's playing with a car and he gets mad he'll bang the car on the floor several times, if he's trying to remember something or gets frustrated with his homework he'll repeatedly smack his forehead with his hand, if he's on the computer and gets mad he'll smack the keyboard or bang the mouse up and down.

On Tuesday morning Josh got mad because the Frosties wouldn't come out of the packet into his bowl... I'm sure you can see where this is going! Yes, in his frustration, he banged the open Frosties box up and down on the table. As you can imagine the Frosties flew everywhere! The table was covered, the floor was covered, my son and daughter were both covered. Now anyone with children will know how it is when you're desperately trying to keep a straight face, because you really don't want them to know you think what they've done is funny and you are trying so hard to put on your cross voice. Well I did really well, I managed to tell him to get the dust pan and brush and to start cleaning it up but then I just had to rush off upstairs to let the giggles out.

We've had many showers over the past few months but this is the first time I have ever experienced a Frosties shower!

No comments: