Sunday 27 July 2008

I've been awarded...



I have just received this award from my lovely blogging and PCJ's friend Dawn. Dawn makes the most wonderful tags, among other things, please feel free to visit her blog "Crafty Ramblings" here and you'll see what I mean!


Here are the conditions of this award:

1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.

2. Link back to this blog site (http://www.tammyvitale.com//) so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women.


The Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.


Isn't that lovely.

So here goes.
I could add so many more but I would be here all week. So I think I'll leave it there. I know some of you already have it too but this just shows how doubly lovely you are!

8 comments:

Ana Baird said...

Congratulations on the award! Well deserved!

Debbie said...

Aww Fe - thank you sooooo much - as you know I have already received this award so I am doubly honoured to receive it again. ;) :)

xxDebbiexx

Lee said...

Wow!!! Congrats on the award and thanks so much for thinking of me!!! Hope you're having a FABulous summer!!!

~Emma~ said...

Ohhhh thanks Fiona thats really nice of you! Hope you and the family are well. Hugs Em.x

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh Fiona, thank you! I'm honored! I'll display it tomorrow! Thanks!!

Lana Clarke said...

Thank you so much Fiona for this lovely award and for thinking of me!
Big Hugs
Lana x

Leanne said...

Ooooohhhh, my first ever award - thank you so much...thing is, what do I do now?!!!!!
Heheheheheheh, thank you so much!

Em said...

Oh bless your heart Fe, thanks so very much for thinking of me!!

(hugs)

xxxx