Tuesday 30 December 2008

Handmade Christmas Cards We Received

We received some lovely handmade cards this Christmas and I thought I'd share them with you.

This one my Mum made for Ellie. This is Josh's from my Mum.
This one my Mum made for Peej and me.
This one is from my lovely blogging and PCJ buddy, Debbie.


This one is from another lovely blogging and PCJ buddy, Dawn.
and this last one is from my lovely blogging friend Carol.
Aren't they beautiful cards, I shall be holding on to all of those to go in my craft room (when it exists!)

2 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Aw, thanks for featuring my card! I'm thrilled! Wow, your mom is quite a card maker! I love the cards she made! You got some awesome handmade cards!!

Happy New Year! Ready for 2009?

Dawn said...

Great cards Fe!
Hope you have a great NY!

Hugs
Dawn
x