This is the raw version.
And this is it decorated. The paper and tag are from a set by Hot Off The Press. The wording I did using a Quickutz Die in my Cuttlebug. I added a couple of flowers and a velvet brad to finish.
This is the raw inside.
Josh's class teacher is actually leaving to have a baby so I had the idea to make her a baby tin. They start off looking like this.
The only problem with the paint tins is that they aren't very big and trying to find baby things small enough to put in them is not as easy as you would think. They are probably better being used to put handmade biscuits or small chocolates or treats in. Oh well you live and learn!