Friday, 25 June 2010

Craft Challenge

I think this is the first time I've ever done the Craft Challenge. This week its a colour challenge and the colours you have to use are black, lime green and lilac.



Black and lilac I have in abundance but lime green?! Hmmm. Well this is the nearest I could get without having to go out and buy some which I can't do as I'm on a stash starvation diet. So I hope it still qualifies, if not well at least I had a go eh?

The metallic card is by DCWV which I've embossed using a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The Happy Birthday is a Go Kreate die cut. The little bird is by Imaginisce. The ribbon is recycled from something but I can't remember what exactly.

6 comments:

Vicki said...

This is gorgeous, loving the embossing and the colours look fab ;)

Hugs
Vicki x

pescbrico said...

Very beautiful! I like the way you embossed it. Have a great day!

Eiglas said...

Well Fe, I am the colour police and I say it's okay! LOL!
Love the card - it's very attractive and useable and the colours are fab! That's official! LOL!
Thank you so much for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Suzi said...

A gorgeous card, the embossing is wonderful and that little bird. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week.
Suzi x

Trimgym said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

Jo and Tigerlover.

Hope Jacare said...

Thanks for plaing along at C.R.A.F.T. this week in our black, lime and lilac colour challenge! Lovely project -great imagery and embossing! Cheers Claire x