Friday 25 June 2010

Craft Challenge

I think this is the first time I've ever done the Craft Challenge. This week its a colour challenge and the colours you have to use are black, lime green and lilac.



Black and lilac I have in abundance but lime green?! Hmmm. Well this is the nearest I could get without having to go out and buy some which I can't do as I'm on a stash starvation diet. So I hope it still qualifies, if not well at least I had a go eh?

The metallic card is by DCWV which I've embossed using a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The Happy Birthday is a Go Kreate die cut. The little bird is by Imaginisce. The ribbon is recycled from something but I can't remember what exactly.

5 comments:

Vicki said...

This is gorgeous, loving the embossing and the colours look fab ;)

Hugs
Vicki x

pescbrico said...

Very beautiful! I like the way you embossed it. Have a great day!

Eiglas said...

Well Fe, I am the colour police and I say it's okay! LOL!
Love the card - it's very attractive and useable and the colours are fab! That's official! LOL!
Thank you so much for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Suzi Mac said...

A gorgeous card, the embossing is wonderful and that little bird. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week.
Suzi x

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for plaing along at C.R.A.F.T. this week in our black, lime and lilac colour challenge! Lovely project -great imagery and embossing! Cheers Claire x