Sunday 20 June 2010

Happy Birthday Josh and Happy Father's Day

Today is my son's 12th Birthday. Doesn't time fly? I can't believe he'll be a teenager next year... Ooooh scary thought.

This is the card I made for him. I used some green metallic card that Josh bought me for my birthday last year, plus papers from a set by Hot Off the Press. The image is from a set of Forever Friends papers. The Happy Birthday and Josh are made using Go Kreate dies in my Cuttlebug. I added a couple of small buttons just to finish off.
Josh opened his DSi before his birthday - long story but he got lots of great games for it for his birthday. I'm sure we won't be able to drag him away from it today.
Of course it's also Father's Day today. This card I made for my dad who's away on his holidays right now. Hope he's having a good time.

and this one I made for my friend Charlotte to give her Dad.
and the inside.
Hope you are all having a lovely Sunday.


No comments: