Wednesday 28 July 2010

ABC Christmas Challenge

The ABC Christmas challenge is Presents. I have so many stamps I could use for this one but my favourite is this lovely snowman one by Stampavie which I've coloured with Twinkling H2Os and added dome stickles to give the snow some sparkle.


The second card isn't for the challenge but I made it last week so I thought I'd just tag it on with this one. Hope no one minds and if you do tough. :-)






This one is a bear image that my mum gave me that came on an A4 sheet. It's so cute! The papers are by Cricut.

4 comments:

Nicki said...

Ahh, love them both - the snowman is really cute and those bears are adorable!

Nicki, xx

Jayne Hayward said...

What a delightful little snowman. Love the colours used and the dp.

Thanks for joining in with us on ABC Christmas Challenge

Jayne xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous cards!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Squirrel x said...

Absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along at ABC CC with this challenge. Hugs, Sxx