Sunday 15 August 2010

Sunday Sketch and Stamp

It's my friend Denise's birthday a week tomorrow. Last year I made her a cheeky card so this year I thought I'd make her a cute one and use my Penny Black Hedgehogs. I also decided to use the sketch from the Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge.
This is their sketch. And this is my card for it.
The papers are My Mind's Eye. The hedgehog stamp is a Penny Black coloured with Twinkling H2Os. The Happy Birthday is also a stamp which I printed in Perfect Plumera Chalk ink then outlined it with a red Marvey le Plume pen.

4 comments:

ARTfulWings said...

Aww what a lovely card - your colouring is so beautiful and light (I tend to be a tad heavy-handed lol ) Polly x

Chocolate Fudge Cake said...

Hi Fe - gorgeous card. I really love those hedgehogs and adore the paper you've used. Anne x

Vintage Milly said...

Hi there Fiona, thank you for joining in with us over at SS&S. I love your creation, Penny Black Hedgehogs are just the best images, so sweet, I am sure your friend will love this card.
Best wishes and good luck,
Em,x

Lisa Andrews said...

Such a cute card!! Love the dp's and image. Thanks for joining us at SS&S